This is where you work
• You work in a multi-cultural, open-minded and dynamic team.
• Different nationalities, cultures and languages are our key for successful project
• Our projects are spread out over 7 continents, 65 countries and entail 25 different
• Affirmed PM methods are our tool for professional project management.
• Our daily project routine is challenging but also diverse – whether you work remotely
or in our office in Koblenz.
These are your abilities
• A successfully completed a degree in Business Informatics or
• A vocational training in IT management with several years of work experience
• Extended knowledge in a recognized project management method
• Experience in the successful management of (inter-) national web projects
• Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills
• High level of social-communicative skills and methodical competencies
• National and international willingness to travel
• Knowledge of Microsoft Project and JIRA (Atlassian) preferred
• Experience working in team-based agile environment preferred
• Additional Language skills of advantage
This is what you do
• You are responsible for the national and international roll-out of vehicle portals and
dealer websites of renowned automobile manufacturers.
• You are able to carry out workshops with our clients in English after a short period of
• You coordinate the implementation together with team colleagues and develop
• You always see the big picture of the project and communicate the present project
status with all parties involved.
• You manage the project – sales, design and programming are done by others.
This is what we offer
• Personal development and regular training
• Chances of promotion in an innovative company
• Trust-based working hours
• Meal Vouchers
• Optimal Equipment
• Reimbursement of moving costs by relocation to the region
• Regularly held employee events
• Pioneer spirit and joy on the job in a technology-minded team
You don’t have to be a parent or carer to work flexibly – some colleagues use it to pursue further study or for many other reasons. When you ask to work in an flexible way, we’ll consider your needs and the needs of your role, and try and find something that works for everyone.
Great Social Environment
Growing our people culture is essential to growing our business. But it’s more than just casual clothes and pool tables; We strive to make our teams everyday lives – both inside and outside the workplace – that little bit better every day.
International Company, with a family feel
As one of the world’s largest privately owned automotive services companies, we’re still a company powered by great people, family values and a commitment to being the kind of ‘can-do’ team we always have been.
Personal development and regular training
Get the chance of promotion in an innovative company which cares for its employees and their development. With regular training and structures in place to encourage monthly, half-year and annual reviews, develop your career in a way that works for you.